Top 4 Remedies For Skin Soft And Glowing Skin In Winter
Nowadays, protecting skin from weather conditions has become a major burden to specially women. They do all types of workouts and take up necessary steps to make their skin look beauty and gorgeous. They do not care about the time or the money they spend at the parlors to look beautiful and gorgeous. But, one thing everyone forgets is that the cosmetics used at the parlor- advertise about their products showing presence of the substances which are also available at your kitchen. Haven’t you seen the advertisements? So, why not use these home made products instead of using these costly cosmetics and it doesn’t mean that whatever they show in their advertisement is true! They know that due to these ingredients, a beauty look can be obtained, so also a probability instead of using these natural ingredients- they must have been utilizing chemicals, which are harmful to your body. So, I recommend you of not taking the risk and just follow the natural homemade recipes given here for your skin.
There is another advantage her- especially ladies. I said ladies because they are the only one who is much scared about the skin in winter- and they are the one who take care of the complete family. Ladies can even make up these beauty products and can use it for the complete family members- by this your family is free from the risks of skin issues in cold. The skin in cold becomes very dry and white rashes, dull complexions, skin irritations, cracked lips that can be observed. Even I have the same effects at times but I use these natural beauty products and no longer fear of winter season.
So just follow the steps to prepare these homemade beauty products for your skin
It contains a special ingredient called lycopene which helps in keeping your skin smooth. In addition, also contains an antioxidant property that keeps your skin free from radical damage. It keeps you away from wrinkles, age spots and makes your skin more firm and soft. It is rich in potassium and this protects your skin from UV rays. It keeps a healthier skin due to the reduction of toxins in liver.
- Take half a cup of grapefruit juice
- Mix 1 tablespoon of hone and a little of oatmeal powder to it
- Stir it well and apply it to the face
- Allow the paste to dry on the skin
- Later, about an hour wash the mask with lukewarm water
- Also drink grapefruit juice- which will enable your skin to be much smooth.
Carrots have the ingredients that can keep your skin glowing and fresh even during a heavy winter season. They are rich in vitamin A, antioxidant properties and beta carotene which help in preventing wrinkles and uneven skin tone. They help to protect skin against ultra violet rays of sun and the problems of dry skin
- Grind the carrot with some water to make a creamy paste
- Add one teaspoon of honey and milk cream
- Stir it well and then add few drops of olive oil to it
- Stir it well again
- Now, wash your face cleanly with a mild soap
- Apply the paste onto your face
- Let the paste remain for about half an hour
- Rinse it with cold water and clean your face with a clean cloth
- Use the same procedure for 2-3 times a week to get a soft skin
- Also you can enjoy the carrot juice- equally beneficial to skin
Almonds are rich in anti-aging properties, antioxidants and also in vitamin E. these properties are very effective to skin in winter days and protect your skin from UV sunrays. Also reduces wrinkles and signs of aging. You need to follow this procedure from the previous night itself
- First soak the almonds in water, the previous night of creating this mask
- The next morning, remove the water and take out the almonds
- Now, remove the peel of yogurt and grind them to form a paste
- Add few drops of milk to it and stir well
- Use this paste as a scrub on your face
- Apply the same procedure and use it as a scrub for 2 times a week
Green tea is the most popular tea in the world today. Everyone prefers to have a green tea- at least once a day and to keep their body fir. It has seen as homemade remedy almost in every part of the medicine. It is also a medicine to treat your dry skin because of the antioxidant properties and the polyphenols present in the green tea. These ingredients prevent dryness and flaky skin and wrinkles.
- Take the green tea available at the market, and enjoy a cup of green tea daily.
- These used green tea bags can also be useful to you
- Remove the ingredients present in the bag and mix it with homey
- This paste apply on the face and after some time rinse it with cold water
- Do it regularly as you’re comfortable