The digestive system is the important part of the body. You eat and enjoy-but all that you eat is converted it energy is by this digestive system- throws out the waste and keeps the essential nutrients. People drink, eat junk food and assume that-yes! My digestive system is strong ad it can bear anything I eat! And when they catch up with some digestive problem they start repenting for what they have done! Then how will the digestive system respond? These junk foods infect the glands secreting to absorb nutrients, they make them sick.
The common problems are indigestion, acid reflux, lactose intolerance, food intolerance, gas, diarrhea, heart burn and many other such related affects. The problem for such effects is the improper hygiene, stress, lack of sleep, developing bad habits and nutritional deficiencies. When you suffer from serious digestion problems- this happens when you ignore the initial stage of the symptoms, you need to consult a doctor. The later problems are so deep that they develop problems like blood expelling from the excretory system and damage to the intestinal system, the stomach inner wall is damaged by producing ulcers in the stomach and in extreme situations stomach or intestinal cancer can be observed. So it’s better to prevent it at the initial stage, when it starts showing the digestive symptoms.
Here are some home remedies you can follow to keep yourself safe from the extreme conditions and use it when you find the initial symptoms:
It is an herb having properties like anti-inflammatory which help in preventing gas, bloating, nausea and vomiting. This peppermint is consumed as a tea and the procedure to prepare this tea is given below;
- Add one teaspoon of peppermint to water
- Boil the water for minutes
- The tea I ready and now it’s ready to drink
- Peppermint leave can also be consumed by adding the to your daily diet
- And also can consume them by adding to your favorite salad
- There is another method- by taking the capsules of enteric-peppermint capsules is also the best solution. By taking these capsules twice day can give a better effect
It is the ancient ayurvedic remedy to most of the diseases and problems persisting in the human body. Even the mothers are aware of this- unable to consume it directly but indirectly it is consumed by almost everyone. It is rich in anti-inflammatory properties that help to prevent digestive related issues;
- Everyone knows about the ginger tea- it is a regular tea but ginger is mixed to it as additional resource
- It is too strong and tastes good to consume with tea
- There is another procedure to prepare this tea is by adding honey
- Take a freshly grated ginger and add it to the boiling water
- After 15 minutes turn off the broiler and filter the ginger tea.
- Add some honey to this tea and enjoy the sip
- You can also consume small pieces of ginger to improve your digestion. Especially after the meals it tastes good.
- Apple cider vinegar
It is a very good ingredient for digestive problems due to the alkalizing effect of the apple cider vinegar on the body. It is a bit acidic in nature but very effective.
- With one tablespoon of raw unfiltered apple cider vinegar, add in the boiled water and stir it well
- Now, mix honey to bring flavor
- Your digestive syrup is ready, and you can consume this twice a day
Oatmeal is high in fiber content. This fiber is good for the intestinal health and promotes bowel regularity preventing constipation. It also prevents diarrhea, due to its quality that enables it to be easily digested. Heartburn and nausea symptoms can also be reduced by consuming oatmeal
- There are a variety of types in oat meal that you can enjoy having them during digestive problem
- Oat cookies can be consumed with your tea enabling a flavor and benefits to overcome digestive problems
- Oatmeal can also be consumed in morning and to increase its flavor- fruit and nuts can be added.
Turmeric is a commonly used home remedy- starting from a scratch on the skin to any internal problems, and for the digestive system problem, turmeric is the best medicine because it has anti-inflammatory, antiviral, antibacterial properties. The bacteria responsible for the digestive problem can be eliminated by consuming turmeric in right proportions;
- It is consumed in the daily food most of the times
- It can be also drunk as a juice by adding raw turmeric to water, and drinking it down till the last drop
Also, some people consume raw turmeric directly- even this is good but, consult your doctor.