Eggs are the best supplements of proteins. Nowadays, it is been difficult to identify whether it is a real egg or a fake one. But, too we buy irrespective of knowing the difference. It is true, just because the demand for them is increasing as the people are getting to know the importance of egg. It completes the nutrition requirement and adds up to the required protein level of the body.
You should eat eggs every day, especially in the morning. They will make you feel fuller for a long time. It will help you lose weight, because they don’t contain a lot of calories, and because they are loaded with protein and other healthy nutrients. You will get the health benefits just by eating 2 eggs every day.
On the other hand, it is also recognized as the heat containing food, which produces inside our body and the person suffering from such a problem should avoid the intake of the yolk present and can only consume the outer white layer to gain the protein. The gymnastic people usually consume more eggs a day, so to avoid the increase of heat in the body due to egg, they only have the intake of the white external layer and avoid the yolk part. Do you know the importance of consuming eggs daily? Yes, you must be familiar with only the protein but what about the other benefits? Check the list below and you will be shocked to see the content on the list:
- Eggs help to improve performance
- One medium sized egg contains 6g of high-quality protein and other essential nutrients, with the exception of vitamin C.
- Combine a fruit or orange juice with an egg and whole-wheat/low GI bread for breakfast
Iron found in the egg yolk is in the form of heme iron, which is the most absorbable and usable form of iron found in food,( You should know that the Iron is the carrier of oxygen in the blood and it’s extremely important for our immune system, energy metabolism and other important functions in the body.)
- Eggs contribute 10-20% of folate and 20-30% of Vitamin A, Vitamin E, and Vitamin B12 for people who consumed eggs.
- Eggs can help to promote weight loss and brain health
- Eggs with toast have a 50% higher satiety index than regular breakfast cereals
- Contains choline, choline is a nutrient that promotes and improves the brain development in the fetus and newborn.
- One egg will provide 28% of a pregnant woman’s choline requirement
- Eggs help to prevent cataracts and to protect eye -sight
- Consuming eggs reduces risk of cataract by 20%
- Eggs are packed with antioxidants and other healthy nutrients.
- They are a good source of lutein and zeaxanthin, carotenoid vitamins that are essential for your vision.
- They reduce the risk of age-related macular degeneration, which causes blindness in older age.
- The carotenoids protect the eyes from sunlight damage, improve night vision and reduce risk of developing cataracts by up to 50%.
- Eggs provide the best quality protein
Protein is the most important part of our diet. It is true because of only one reason that protein is involved to build new and repair old muscle tissue. Eggs are excellent source of high-quality protein. What are amino acids? Well, amino acids are the building blocks of protein. Nine of these amino acids cannot be manufactured by the body and must be derived from the diet. A complete protein food contains enough of these nine essential amino acids to promote growth and maintain body tissue.
- Eggs can help to protect our bones
- Eggs are packed with Vitamin D, our sunshine vitamin. Vitamin D is extremely important for calcium absorption and for maintaining optimum bone health.
- Eggs play and an important role in the prevention of osteoporosis together with dairy products.
- Eggs promote healthy hair and nails
- High content of Sulphur-containing amino acids
Eggs contain wide array of vitamins and minerals. Many people report faster-growing hair after adding eggs to their diet, especially if they were previously deficient in foods containing zinc, Sulphur, vitamin B12 and vitamin A.
Well, this means that adding eggs to your healthy diet isn’t unhealthy. In many cases, eggs will benefit your body more than you think. 2 to 3 eggs normally a day is of great use to you and your family health. Especially, for the breakfast it is the best recipe and the easiest to prepare at home in your busy schedule.