Staphylococcus is the bacteria causing staph infection. It is a disease which can be transmitted from person to person through different means. It can also exist on your towel or your underwear or inside you. As the life span of this bacterium is too long, it can sustain even in normal conditions which generally other bacteria cannot sustain. If a person is carrier of such virus and comes in contact with another person who is not a carrier-then even the non-career person becomes a career i.e. even he gets infected too. These bacteria are so persistent that they can even overcome sterilization procedure like salt cleansing, high temperatures and even drying procedures.
There are different possibilities of staph infections in different areas of the body like the nose, mouth, anus and even foot. Even a boil on the skin infected by this bacterium could spread fast and turn into a dangerous skin problem. For this, there are simple home remedies to overcome. For ex: the most dangerous form of bacteria in staph is the cellulitis; which has a very deep infection on the skin which has the power to resist the medical treatment specifically anti-biotic treatment.
There are several ways through which you get this staph infection
Don’t worry; you won’t get infected by just paying a visit to hospital. You get infected only when you are admitted to the hospital for a long period of time, than you are at a high risk of getting this infection. You are highly infectious at hospital than being at home.
- Weak immune system
A person with weak immune has low power to fight against the viral diseases and staph is one among them. If your immune system is weak then you are prone to getting this virus through carriers you come in contact.
People in prison are surviving with poor living conditions and there can be found many carriers of this staph infection. Due to this the prison inmates have a higher percentage of getting infected
- Military camps
These training camps have the same poor conditions, as they are trained to sustain the battle conditions and hence the staph infection carriers can be found in this zone.
People in sport teams are also largely prone to get infected due to the sharing of socks, shoes, towels etc. As these sharing equipments are the carriers of virus causing staph infection.
Homemade remedies for staph infection
- Apple-cider vinegar
It consists of properties like the anti-inflammatory and antibiotic to fight against bacteria. These properties act as a poison to staph infection. The infected areas are enabled to quickly heal using this vinegar by strengthening the immune system of the body to fight against this bacterium.
- You can find raw unfiltered apple cider vinegar in the market.
- Mix this with equal amounts of water
- Apply this solution to the infected areas.
- Apply the stored solution twice a day, till it gets healed
- Steps to drink apple cider vinegar as a treatment;
- Mix this raw unfiltered apple cider vinegar to warm water
- Stir it well and drink twice a day.
- Continue till it gets healed
It is the ancient home remedy in any type of infection due to its anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, anti-oxidant and wound healing properties. The main aspect to heal the wound is by strengthening the immune system of the body. Turmeric powder can also be consumed and applied to the wound;
- Apply directly, the raw turmeric to the wound
- Let it remain on the wound to dry
- Now, mix turmeric in water and allow it to boil on the same.
- Cool it down to drink
- Continue this process twice a day
Garlic is good natural product for immune system. It is an antibiotic which prevents bacteria and helps to fight against the staph infection. It also helps in reducing the pain and symptoms caused due to staph infection.
- Take some garlic oil in a cup
- Now, clean the infected area with a clean cloth
- Sprinkle the oil on the infected area
- Then cover it with a bandage and don’t remove it for couple of hours
- After that remove the bandage and repeat the same for thrice a day
- Utilize garlic in major food diets you consume
- Also consume a few garlic pieces on your empty stomach
- Tea tree oil
It has properties like antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory which are responsible for healing staph infection. It also relieves from the pain and skin irritations caused due to staph infection
- Take few drops on the cotton swab or mix few drops of tea tree oil with 1 teaspoon of honey
- Apply this solution on the infected area
- Let it remain for few hours
- Later, wash it off.
- Follow this procedure twice a day.
There are some more homemade remedies, but these are the simple and fast healing procedures for your staph infection. Follow the given procedure accordingly and find the result within days.