How you get these so called scars on your body?
Accidents? Yes- this is the key incident where you find scars on the body and also Scars may be effected from various skin wounds including burns, cuts or acne inflammation. Sometimes you find them visible for long time and you are pissed seeing the odd scars on the body and you cannot find a solution to get rid of it inspite of trying with many medications in the form of creams and ointments. But, have you ever tried the home medicines? Or aren’t you aware that there can be even a home treatment for it?
Many people just ignore these scars and say they will be away in some time. Yes! But it takes time and may be years. But, you can find that even though it is visible. So, later you start taking it seriously! Then why not take it seriously from the start? Just because your friend had a scar and it disappeared within no time, it doesn’t mean even yours is the same. He has a different body and you have a different body characteristic. It depends on your body that how fast your body responds to the scars and the ability to overcome it.
Yes, there are many solutions in the market today. But, they are all not natural. They may or maynot be helpful to you and they are too costly in some situations as per their brands that it might not be affordable to you. But, in case of a home remedy – all the ingredients are available at home and easy to prepare and apply with no side effects. You can try some of these given below which are available in your kitchen which your mom uses to prepare food for you,
- Vitamin E helps scars to disappear fast and reduces the look of scars.
- The use of oil on the skin
- You can also use liquid from a Vitamin E capsule on the scar.
- Utilize a vitamin E lotion, placed on the location twice per day.
- Almonds, safflower oil, hazelnuts, and peanut butter are rich in vitaminE
- Lemons contain citric acid that’s efficient for scar lightening.
- Clean the skin with a gentle cleanser first
- Dip a cotton ball into lemon juice
- Apply this cotton ball to the affected region.
- Allow it to dry for 10 minutes
- Now, rinse it properly
- Aloe Vera is likely one of the very popular ones among most people.
- Aloe Vera is rich in moisturizing properties
- It helps to reduce inflammation and raises the elasticity of scar tissue.
- Apply aloe Vera gel to scar tissue at least twice a day.
- You can see a decrease in size, as well as the look, of scars.
- Extra virgin olive oil is useful for removing scars
- It has a property that it doesn’t clog pores and loosens dead skin cells.
- Massage a small amount of olive oil to your scars daily
- Allow it to dry.
- Allow the oil to remain on the scar overnight
- Rinse in the morning.
- This will help to lighten the scar and soften your skin.
- Cocoa butter is an exceptional scar treatment and it is commonly used as a home remedy for scars
- It’s one of the finest natural moisturizers
- It smoothens and softens the scar region
- So, it is the best natural healing process to carry on.
- Natural raw cocoa butter is highly regarded for this purpose.
- Even pregnant women use cocoa butter to get rid of stretch marks.
- Baking soda is considered to be the best natural methods for dermal therapy
- Take 5 small cups baking soda
- Now, mix baking soda with 1 small cup of water
- Stir until you form a paste.
- Massage this mixture onto skin where you find the scars
- Allow the paste to dry for some time
- Rinse completely with warm water
- Follow this process 4 times each week.
7.Mustard Seed Oil
- Mustard seed oil is believed to assist in enhancing the look of the scar.
- This ointment that is made up of 10% mustard seed oil
- Put on a scar 2 times per day for weeks, till you find a difference.
These are some of the processes you can easily follow at home without any harm and at free of cost. Try it only when the injury is completely healed and you find that there is a scar left behind. If any of your friend has a similar problem, than assist him with the same.