Are you afraid of ageing too fast? It is the common fact that every human is afraid of, however you’ll try for some products available in the market and even though you’re unable to slow down ageing- so the best solution is to follow a perfect anti-ageing diet. As all humans have a wish to remain young forever, but even though it is not possible- only a possible way is to slow down your body’s ageing process. So what does this diet consist of? This diet is rich with antioxidant properties and also rich in vitamins, minerals and phyto-nutrients.
The below given list is the list of those recipes which act as anti ageing and helps to keep the skin healthy, look younger and radiant for a long time. Follow these recipes as per you’re comfortable and at least once a day try consuming such dietary foods.
1.Green tea and lemon water with turmeric
Green tea is rich in antioxidant property which protects the body from free radical damage. Other herbal teas which also enhance the same property are rooibos tea, oolong tea and black tea. Even these teas are specialized with anti-oxidant properties. The lemon water on another hand effectively fights against the bacteria and turmeric is powerful in antioxidant and carcinogen properties. So the mixture of lemon water and turmeric powder is a powerful anti-ageing drink.
- Heat water in a vessel until it starts boiling
- Now, add small quantity of turmeric powder to it
- After few seconds add half the lemon juice into it
- To bring a taste to the tea, add a small quantity of honey to it.
- Now, stir the mixture well and let it to cool down
- When the mixture is warm enough to drink, enjoy the sip
- Follow the same twice a day and notice the difference.
2.Blueberry and Chia seeds anti-ageing diet
Blueberries are rich in fiber, minerals and even in many vitamins. There are wild-grown fruits but considered to be rich in nutrition. They are also said to be beneficial for patients suffering from diabetes due to low glycemic index.
- Take 1 cup of coconut oil and mix with 2 tablespoons of chia seeds and mix
- No, add a little of coconut water and 1 spoon of spinach powder to it and pour it into a blender and blend it properly
- Add blueberries and frozen banana to this mixture and again blend it.
- Now, add two cubes of ice to it and enjoy the recipe.
3.Berry and avocado
Avocado is said to be the best fruit and is used in every home made beauty products including for many health related medicines. They are even effective in reducing the ageing affects due to its anti-ageing properties. Even the berries are rich in anti ageing properties. Flax seeds are rich in omega 3 fatty acids and due to which by adding this it will provide our skin with rich glow.
- Add 1 cup of blueberries to quarter of a fruit into a blender
- Mix the mixture well and then add 2 tbsp of flax seeds to the blender
- After blending well, pour the juice into a glass and enjoy the delicious sip.
It is the best medicine for the prevention of cancer and on of the best anti ageing diets. It is also involved in lowering the cholesterol levels in the body.
- Add 1 cup of kale leaf, 2 cups of coconut milk and a cup of cherries in a blender and mix properly
- When a paste is observed of the mixture – now add flax seeds, frozen banana and honey in equal quantities of 1 tbsp to the blender and mix properly.
- After extracting the juice from the blender, add 2 cubes of ice for a perfect drink.
This has a mixture of ginger and lemon which helps you with wrinkles and activates a regular metabolism in the body.
- Add a small ginger in a vessel.
- Heat the vessel by adding half a cup of water to it
- Now transfer the ingredients of the vessel into a bigger glass.
- Cool the mixture to add 2 tbsp of lemon juice, honey and cayenne pepper to it.
- This addition of ingredients bring a good taste to the tea
- Now, drunk this immediately after addition of ingredients.