Orange is rich in vitamin C, the best natural product for the skin. When it comes to peel or the juice, it results in a high quality home remedy for the skin treatment or for the skin beauty. It is rich in antioxidant, highly influencing component for the glowing of skin and removes the dust, pimples, dark spots etc. but don’t be in an intension that alone the orange peel can do a work for you. Also some more ingredients are needed to be added to the orange peel to get a beauty product for your skin.
Often people throw the peel of orange after eating the fruit, but many of them don’t know the real importance of the peel to the skin. Do you know? At least where it can be utilized? No? Then listen, you can make the best beauty product out of it by mixing it with the necessary ingredients given below. You must be familiar with many products of various brands written on them- made from the orange or some other natural beauty producing fruit or vegetable. I sometimes feel to laugh at myself when I see the advertisements on these packs showing various fruits on them. Do you really think they are made from them? I at least say no and prefer to the homemade beauty products, so what are you waiting for, let’s start working on these instant face packs to get the most coveted skin.
First, let’s know how to make the powder of orange peel than we will know the procedure of how to prepare a face pack using this powder. It’s simple and not so complicated, just some steps involved:
- Have got oranges to eat? Then don’t waste the peels by throwing them off.
- Collect the peels and keep them in a wide tray.
- Dry the peels under sun for 3-4 days.
- Intermittently, keep shuffling them to get rid of the moisture.
- Once the peels are completely dried (they become crisp and break easily) crush them into small pieces.
- Grind the peels until they convert into a granular powder.
- Store the powder in an air tight container for prolonged survival.
Now, we understand the combination of different ingredients with orange peel powder to get a face cream or you can use a word MY beauty product. It’ funny, isn’t it? But you are making your own so you have right to call it! So let’s see in which ways we can go for the home made beauty products
Mixture of orange peel powder, sandalwood powder and rose water:
- Mix a spoon of sandalwood powder, a spoon of orange peel powder and 3-4 spoons of rose water.
- Mix them well, and apply on face and neck.
- Rinse with cold water when the pack gets semi dry.
- This pack thoroughly cleans the skin and makes it glow.
- Mixture of honey, orange peel powder and lemon
- Add one and a half spoon of honey to a spoon of orange powder and a few drops of lemon.
- Add a small amount of turmeric;.
- If your skin is dry then you can skip off lemon.
- Apply the pack on your face and neck for 15-20 minutes.
- Rinse with cold water.
- When used over a period of time this pack removes sun tan.
Mixture of orange peel powder, green lentils powder and almond oil
- Grind green gram to make fine powder and use of only about a spoon in the mixture
- Mix it with a spoon of orange powder and a spoon of almond oil.
- Massage your face for a minute, and rinse with warm water.
- This works as a mild scrub that can exfoliate the skin naturally.
- Use it once or twice a week for naturally glowing skin.
Mixture of orange peel powder, milk cream and rose water.
- Add a couple of spoons of milk to orange powder and rose water.
- Mix them well to get a good combination and equal distribution of all the ingredients.
- Apply this mixture and massage your face for a minute or so. Rinse with cold water.
- This serves as a good homemade skin cleanser.
- With consistent use it removes blackheads and dead skin cells from the skin, and slows down ageing.
Use these recipes as per your requirement and the results you see on the skin. Some people have a skin which shows results to the first recipe and some to the second. It all depends on the nature of the skin, but I can assure that these home products don’t have any kind of effects on your body or skin. But the use of such natural cares is the best and regular use keeps your skin brighter and softer.