It is a popular herb in ayurveda which is effective in treating many of the health issues. It is a herb which is popular mostly in India and known as Indian Tinospora in Hindi (national language of India). It is so beneficial to health that the Indians also call it as amrut (nectar). By this you can understand the importance of this herb and its benefits on health. Ifit’s called the nectar for health then it should be very useful to health. Right? Yup,it is used in every foot of curing diseases, like we take an example to relieve gout- it is mixed with castor oil and used to relieve gout. Not just gout, but in treating of rheumatoid arthritis, skin related diseases, constipation etc. all these are related to different parts of the body and we can observe that this herb plays a prominent role in every disease or problems related to human body.
There was a time when there was no science or any doctors as we find in today’s modern world so what did the people do to get cured in those days? Off course, they couldn’t take up anything and apply or use to get cured. There they were used to ayurveda and many people were trained to use these herbs in effective way. I agree that ayurvedic treatment is a slow process but it can also be named as an effective treatment which can’t be ignored due to its fewer side effects as compared to today’s medicine implementations. But, the recovery of today’s medicine is quick as compared to ayurveda and when it comes to Giloy, it was a prominent medicine or ingredient in the preparation for cure to various health problems. Let’s understand why it is so important that it is named as the nectar;
Every medicine has its special property to boost the immunity of the body, so is the same with the Giloy- it boosts the immunity but it has more impact in boosting as compared to other herbs
- Apart from immunity booster, it is also a rejuvenating agent.
- It is rich in antioxidant property which helps to fight dangerous diseases.
- It removes the free radicals from the body by removing toxin from both the kidney and liver.
- It fights against the bacteria causing disease effectively
- Urinary tract infections can be reduced through Giloy
- Liver related diseases are also kept in check.
- It is also treated for chronic fever and related diseases.
- Giloy is anti-pyretic in nature, due to which several life-threatening diseases can be reduced
- Increase in blood-platelets leading to alleviate dengue.
- It is also effective in treating malaria by mixing honey with this herb.
Digestive system is the most important part of the body where the food is broken down and various nutrients, vitamins and conversion of food to power processes is taken place. It is not just the stomach related to digestive system, but even the two intestines are also related with it. So, a better digestion is essential to provide energy to the body. it can also be seen that if any disease causing bacteria attacks on the body, first target would be the digestive system. S, it’s very necessary to maintain a healthy digestive system in the body.
- Giloy powder is available in the market, by taking half a gram of it and mixing it with amla- you can have a good digestive system.
- Even Giloy juice with buttermilk is preferred to improve the digestive system and for people suffering from piles.
- It is even effective on the mind which is of great use to maintain a proper digestion and prevent indigestion.
3.Reduces signs of ageing
People are often more concerned about their skin and beauty. When it comes to beauty, people are only worries about the early signs of ageing; they get tensed and don’t understand what should be done next? So, they purchase products from the market. But, you may not know that these products can be helpful to you or you may find some side effects and also even you would never wish to play with your skin by using any fake products. So, why don’t you go for natural products? They will not be having any kind of side effects!
- Giloy is popular with antioxidant properties- effective in removing dark spots off the face.
- It is also rich in anti-aging properties for which it is famous for.
- It is effective in removing pimples, spots, fine lines and wrinkles of the face.
- Due to which it keeps the skin clear, bright and most importantly beautiful. Image