Skin irritation problems in inner thigh are commonly found in many people because of sweat or the cloth rubbing the skin and even because of the skin rubbing with the opposite skin. Nothing to worry even if you are suffering from the same! But, it’s good to take precautions. Commonly occurs due to the constant contact with the damped clothes.
These can occur under breasts, under arms etc. there are plenty of home remedies for this purpose which not only neutralize these chemicals but also relieve you from these irritations. But the first basic step is to clean the damped clothes and be clean. Always keep the skin dry and not allow any unwanted chemicals to come in contact like from the damped clothes. These result in unwanted bacteria and scratches arise. Exercises like running, swimming may also lead to such irritations, due to the sweat release from the exercises. You need to be clean; this is the first perspective to be followed. In babies or ladies it may be due to the diapers they use, it results in such events due to the unwanted bacteria. It is a very danger leading habit of not cleaning, may results in much dangerous effects. Environment is also sometimes the reason along with the above reasons. Very humid environment gets you to see yourself suffering from such problem. So, need to take preventive measures to avoid this problem if you live in a humid environment.
The symptoms appear very early if you have this problem- the skin of thigh area turns reddish upon rubbing, where you start feeling irritated and painful. There is a constant irritation which you cannot bear and you feel itching. In extreme conditions, that is if you avoid it, you’ll find a pus formation, later an ulcer formation can be seen. Do you want to have such problems? No. right? Than treat it when you start feeling the itching sensation. Not to go to hospital but just use your simple home remedies. And if you still avoid it then you can find bleeding skin, which is much more painful. I don’t understand how people bear it till it starts bleeding. Better don’t do it and not even avoid it.
Use these remedies as soon as you find the very first symptom
- It is the best natural homemade remedy
- You can find it in the market, popularly in the form of powder.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of turmeric powder with a little of water.
- Apply this paste on the infected region and leave it to dry for some time
- Later rinse it off with water
- Do it at least twice a day and you will see that you no longer have a problem with skin irritation in the inner thigh area
I guess you must have never thought of this. How come clay heals the irritation? The major question among many people! Yes! But, this is a powerful healing agent. Just a simple procedure you need to follow
- Clay is available in the market: montmorillonite clay or the bentonite clay. These two kinds are the best types of clay for you.
- Get the clay from the market choosing between the two types give above
- Mix the clay with purified water
- Apply the mixed clay on the inner thigh where the irritation is visible
- Allow it to dry for some time and later rinse it with water
Aloe Vera is been one of the best medicine in ayurveda due to its natural healing properties. It is widely used in beauty products and also at home for beauty processes. Let be, any kind of beauty problems- removing scars or your problem-inner thigh irritation. It is been through ages people have been researching on this herbal plant, and it is discovered that in every field it can be utilized. A great importance is been given to it and so this is also easily available in the market or your neighbor must be having in his garden. You need to follow just a simple procedure to prepare a paste and apply on your skin;
- You get Aloe Vera paste, which you need to apply it on the skin directly
- Else, cut the leaves of Aloe Vera and apply the gel which flows inside it
- Else mix this gel with green tea and add some spoons of lavender water.
- And apply any one of the above given solution on the infected region
- After some days following the same procedure, you will be free of the inner thigh irritations.
There are many procedures apart from the above given. But, there are the sure pain reliefs and curing the inner thigh irritations. These are easily available at your home, except clay you need to get I from the market. And the procedures are simple to follow without any hurdles and cost effective.